Our bodies are designed to absorb nutrition from real whole foods. Yet with our increasingly busy and often stressful lives, leading to poor food choices, and combined with soil depletion through modern intensive agricultural methods, we are finding it harder than ever to ensure our diets contain nutrient-rich foods.
Vida Glow’s Beauty Greens is specially formulated to add essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids, fibre, herbs, protein, a balance of pre and probiotics and incredibly important digestive enzymes to every daily diet.
With an impressive list of certified organic ingredients, carefully selected to alkalise the body and fuel it with potent phytonutrients, Beauty Greens supports digestion, reduces inflammation and balances pH levels, all of which nourishes the gut and leads to less bloating and a flatter tummy.
Digestive enzymes included in this blend are key to both better digestion and nutrient absorption.
Beauty Greens is also enriched with naturally occurring key minerals including magnesium, selenium, manganese and zinc, which help curb cravings and stabilises blood sugar levels
Our alkalising formula leads to less acidity in the body, and this best represents itself in clearer, more radiant skin, and improved conditions of hair and nails. An alkaline body is one in which vitality and health can blossom, allowing cell function to be at its best and balances acidity in the blood and organs, such as the skin. Whilst a daily boost of powerful antioxidants counteract free radical damage, boosts immunity and assists in slowing the ageing process.
Beauty Greens can be added to smoothies or juices, with a natural pineapple and mint flavour tasting delicious in plain water. One serving provides a concentrated blend of fruits, vegetables, aquatic plants and algae like spirulina and chlorella, probiotics and enzymes, herb and spice extracts including dandelion and ginger; and natural vitamins and minerals.
Vida Glow’s Beauty Greens is free from synthetic ingredients and is completely derived from organic plant foods, for optimum absorption of nutrients by the body. Taken daily, Beauty Greens leaves you feeling revitalised.
An alkalised body is a balanced body.
- Clearer, brighter, more youthful looking skin
- Improved hair and nail condition
- Slows signs of ageing
- Enhances nutrition absorption
- Prevents nutritional deficiencies
- Supports digestion
- Assists the body in breaking down difficult to digest foods
- Balances pH levels in the body
- Fights free radical damage
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases energy
- Stronger Immune System
- Supports detoxification
How to enjoy
- Add 1 scoop of Vida Glow Beauty Greens to 1 cup of water (or beverage of your choice).
- If substituting water for another beverage we recommend coconut water or a plant-based milk (almond, cashew, or coconut) that does not contain added refined sugars. Keep in mind this will change the nutritional profile of your drink.
- Shake or blend well
- You can also add it to a smoothie. This is optional as when formulating our Beauty Greens we made sure it tastes great just in water!
Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein powder - being fermented leads to an increase in antibodies, stronger immune health, whilst regulating sugar and carb cravings. Pea Protein offers a great tasting, high protein, low carbohydrate, hypo-allergenic and easily digestible protein powder.
Organic Sprouted Pea fibre powder is a very good source of insoluble fibre that holds up to nine times its weight in water, helping things move through the colon with ease.
Organic Phyto Greens Blend
- Spirulina is a natural algae (cyanbacteria) that is high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B vitamins and essential amino acids, as well as being naturally high in iron.
- Chlorella is also an algae superfood rich in phytonutrients including amino acids, chlorophyll, beta - carotene, potassium, phosphorous, biotin, magnesium and the B complex vitamins. Chlorella benefits the entire body by supporting healthy hormonal function and aids detoxification.
- Alfalfa grass a nutrient-rich food, high in chlorophyll, vitamins and micronutrients. Alfalfa is rich in vitamins A, B1, B6, C, E and K as well as calcium, potassium, iron and zinc.
- Barley grass is a multi-nutrient rich superfood, loaded in vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, C, E, K and folate. It contains an abundance of electrolytes such as magnesium, phosphorous and potassium along with other minerals such as zinc, iron and calcium. Barley guess is also rich in antioxidants, amino acids and enzymes.
- Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll, antioxidants, iron, electrolytes, amino acids, Vitamins A, C, E and selenium.
Organic Sea buckthorn juice powder is derived from berries known to contain 10 different vitamins, 24 trace elements, and 18 amino acids. They are rich in protein, and have a high concentration of some rare essential fatty acids.
Natural Sea Mineral Complex powder is rich in calcium, magnesium, zinc as well as vitamins C, D and K, with over 70 different trace minerals which are beneficial for muscles and bones, all derived from a unique type of red algae
Organic Spinach leaf powder has an extremely high nutritional value and is rich in antioxidants. It is a good source of vitamins A.
Organic Kale leaf powder - Kale is a cruciferous vegetable that contains health promoting sulfur compounds, kale also contains an amazing variety of 45 different flavonoids. It is a natural source of vitamins A, C and K as well as valuable minerals. Kale is traditionally used to provide nutritive support to help detoxify and fortify the body.
Organic Pineapple powder is known to be the richest source of the unique enzyme ‘bromelain’, which acts as nature’s exfoliant assisting the departure of dead skin cells, revealing new skin. Pineapple powder is also filled with valuable nutrients such as manganese, vitamin B1 & B6, copper and dietary fibre. It is very high in antioxidants, in particular Vitamin C.
Organic Ginger powder is a spice rich in minerals; calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium and zinc. As well as vitamins A, B6, K and folate.
Dandelion & Milk Thistle herbal extract blend. Dandelion is rich in Vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and detoxifiers, known for helping flush the body from excess fluids and toxins. Milk Thistle is a natural herb that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and is commonly used to detoxify the body, especially the liver.
Green Kiwi fruit powder contains vital nutrients Vitamin E, K, choline, magnesium and phosphorus. The Kiwi fruit is very rich in Vitamin C, the super vitamin for hair, skin and nails - vitamin c assists in the body’s natural production of collagen.
Organic Sprout Blend
- Organic Amaranth Sprout contains Vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, amino acids and protein.
- Organic Quinoa Sprout offers a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids. It’s also a very good source of calcium, magnesium and manganese, as well as contributing useful levels of several B vitamins, vitamin E and dietary fibre.
- Organic Millet Sprout contains a uniquely high content of nutrients, including B vitamins, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium and healthy fats.
- Organic Buckwheat Sprout is known as a complete protein, containing all nine amino acids. Buckwheat is rich in lecithin which neutralises toxins and purifies the lymphatic system, taking some of the load off of the liver.
- Organic Chick Pea Sprout is rich in vitamins and minerals, providing a substantial amount of nutrients; calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, folate and vitamin A. It also contains trace amounts of iron, sodium, vitamin C, thiamin, niacin, vitamin B-6 and vitamin K.
- Organic Lentil Sprout contains a nutritional profile of folate, copper, iron and zinc as standouts.
- Organic Adzuki Sprout contains vitamins A, B, C and E, high in calcium, iron niacin, magnesium, potassium, manganese, fibre, amino acids and protein.
- Organic Alfalfa Sprout is full of health benefits — all while low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals, including; vitamins K, C, A, folate, iron, zinc, magnesium and manganese among others.
- Organic Flax Sprout offers the richest sources of a plant-based omega 3 fatty acids called alpha-linolenic.
- Organic Sunflower Sprout is a unique food, rich in many types of essential, and sometimes hard to get, nutrients such as Vitamin E, copper, B Vitamins like thiamine, phosphorus and selenium.
- Organic Pumpkin Sprout are a nutritional powerhouse with a variety of nutrients such as magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, antioxidants and protein. They also contain the plant compound phytosterols.
- Organic Chia Sprout offers a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fibre, antioxidants, and calcium
- Organic Sesame Sprout is rich in amino acids and antioxidants.
Organic Turmeric powder contains many unique phytonutrients that are known to have health promoting and demonstrated anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Turmeric is rich in manganese, iron, fibre, magnesium, vitamins B6 and C, antioxidants as well as potassium. Turmeric is widely used for it’s anti-inflammatory affects.
Digestive Enzymes supplements the body’s enzyme supply, aids digestion, improves assimilation and utilisation of food and increases energy.
- Amylase for carbohydrate digestion
- Protease for protein digestion
- Lipase for digestion of fats and oils
- Lactase for dairy product digestion
- Cellulase for dietary fibre digestion
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder - contains theaflavins and thearubigins, which are powerful antioxidants that help to fight damaging free radicals. Cinnamon contains large amounts of polyphenol antioxidants, which protect the skin and body. The anti - inflammatory properties of cinnamon is hugely beneficial to irritated skin.
Probiotic (L.acidophilus, L.plantarum, L. rhamnosus, B. lactis, B. longum) blend - Probiotics are the good gut essential for healthy and vitality. Probiotics beneficially affect the body by improving the balance of flora in the digestive system. Probiotics aid digestion and help the absorption of minerals; all of which is needed for healthy skin and regeneration of collagen.