- Press that snooze button just one more time! If you would like to be a happier, healthier, more creative and a more attentive person then wind the alarm forward half an hour.
- Food Prep! Always rushing out before breakfast? Put your wallet away and prepare your meals at home. Remember to throw a couple of Vida Glow sachets into your bag to have on the go. Start cooking ladies!
- Heat a cup of water up to 50 degrees celsius and squeeze two slices of lemons! Just a squeeze of lemon into hot, but not boiling water can speed up your metabolism which causes you to sweat out unwanted toxins. Turning something sour into something sweet!
- Say No to Osteo! Busy lifestyle? Take care of your joints! Did you know that collagen can assist with joint lubrication and prolong the effects of osteoporosis? As collagen is a major component of joint cartilage, our unique blend of deep sea red snapper collagen is a perfect way to rebuild and strengthen the collagen matrix of our joints.
- Think you’re being healthy by asking for a diet soda? Eliminate all sodas from your diet and ask for water as an alternative. The chemical composition in artificial sweeteners may seem like a great solution short-term, however it is proven to slow down our metabolism long-term.
- Radiant and youthful skin. Cleanse and moisturise everyday. For added anti-ageing benefits add a Vida Glow sachet into your morning juice and feel as young as ever!
- Hard day at work? Relax. You’re not Superwoman! Sit down, clear your mind of all negative thoughts and relax.
Nutritionist Brittany Darling says your 30s is the time to start focusing on anti-ageing before the damage is done.
Fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin combined with your body’s natural decline in collagen reproduction are signs of ageing. “Women shouldn’t be slaves to dozens of makeup products as they get older” says Brittany.
Maintaining the health and structure of this collagen matrix is the key to targeting the routes of skin concerns, not just cosmetically covering up the visible signs.
Brittany is a Nutritionist from Sydney who knew health from the inside was more important as you got older. She’s now on a crusade to help convince women in their 30’s to start early, and prevent the deterioration that falling collagen levels can have on your hair, skin & nails.
Now available in delicious flavours like Peach, Pineapple and Blueberry, the 100% marine collagen peptide sachets are in high demand.
There’s been a huge amount of research into the benefits of Collagen, why? Because Collagen is the MOST abundant protein in the human body, and the second largest substance in the body behind water. What this means is that it’s naturally occurring, our bodies actually produce it for our benefit.
The cosmetic industry has focused heavily on Marine Collagen due to it’s superior nutrients and bioavailability. The benefits for anti-ageing are due to your body’s natural Collagen decline after your mid 20’s.
“Knowing the types of collagen and ingredients of these supplements helps people make an informed decision” Adds Brittany. The industry was largely focused on cheap sources of collagen from pig, chickens, or cow, however, these are not considered as effective as fish collagen peptides in raising overall body collagen levels.
Vida Glow combats the signs of ageing by reducing oxidative stress, preventing cross linking of collagen fibres, increasing moisture and hydration. As a result, marine collagen supplementation through Vida Glow, restores your skin’s youthful appearance, improves skin tone, texture, plumps the skin and smooths out fine lines and wrinkles.
A serving of our marine collagen also stirs nicely into porridge, yoghurt and soups.
Keep a sachet in your handbag and at your desk. Vida Glow is designed to be taken as a daily supplement. The sachets are particularly convenient if you’re on the run or travelling. Our Original 270g Loose Powder comes with a handy pre-measured 3g scoop – and is ideal for the home or office.